Case of the missing Azure AD info on co-managed devices


Quick win blog post time.

I noticed that some co-managed devices were not reporting back the Azure AD Device and Tenant ID information in the ConfigMgr console.

This information, for a device, is collected during a Heartbeat discovery. A quick check there and the setting was configured to its default setting of every 7 days. I changed the setting to run every day.

In the meantime, a run of the Discovery Data Collection Cycle action on a device will bring the data back into the console a bit quicker.

I hope this is of some use to you if you are in a similar situation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s