I ran an Intune session at the West Michigan Systems Management User Group. This was a remote session and I asked permission of fellow MVP and WMiSMUG leader, Bryan Dam, if it was OK to record the session to post online.
The session was a v2 of my original bridging the on-prem gap presentation, which is available here. It focused on Autopilot White Glove, Win32app deployment, BitLocker encryption, Microsoft Edge, Security Baselines and Feature Updates (preview).
The session can be viewed below.
The slides for the session were also released and you can view those here.
Be sure to take a look at the other blog posts in the series:
- #1 Enable password reset for users
- #2 Push out your customised Start Menu
- #3 Disk Encryption
- #4 Deploying a Win32 app
- #5 Intune session from Charlotte Systems Management User Group
- #6 Configure OneDrive and KFR
- #7 Deploying the Edge Browser
- #8 Introduction to Device Restrictions
- #9 Manually enrolling a Windows 10 device into Intune
- #10 Applying App Protection
- #11 Deploying a PowerShell script
- #12 Deploying Microsoft Edge Stable via the MEM Admin Center
- #13 Uninstalling Microsoft Edge Beta
- #14 Enabling Credential Guard on your endpoints
- #15 Managing Windows Updates